Event Permits

All events being held on, or using District property require a Special Events Permit. District property includes:

Village Green            Grice Road Park
Centennial Park         Public Beach Parking Lots
Community Hall        Cox Bay Visitor Info Centre Overflow Parking Lot
Third Street Vista      Public Roads

Apply for your Special Events Permit online here.

Paper copies of this form are available at the District office (121 Third Street).

More Information 

Click here for more information on hosting events in Tofino, including support, permits, regulations and requirements. 

Questions or Comments?

Cindy Hutchison, RMI Festival and Event Services Assistant, can help you before, during and after your event. Email her at chutchison@tofino.ca or call her at 250.725.3229 ext 603.